Fwd: 25,000 roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: 25,000 roadster
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:37:53 EDT
--part1_cc.3b031d1.263731f1_boundary

From: Tomet9@aol.com
Full-name: Tomet9
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:41:44 EDT
To: datsun-roadster@autox.team.net
CC: Tomet9@aol.com

--part2_cc.3b031d1.26348fd8_boundary

From: Tomet9@aol.com
Full-name: Tomet9
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:33:50 EDT
Subject: re:25,000 roadster
To: datsunroadster@autox.team.net
CC: Tomet9@aol.com

HI LIST,
          Certainly, it would be nice if the roadster's appreciated in value,
but I didn't buy mine for investment either. When I was 16 growing up in
Japan, my freinds around me had Honda S-800 and Fairlady 1600s. Boy did I
envy them, me I never had the money, had to settle for a Corona, yeah  a
toyota. Today I'm 47, and I still don't have a pot to piss in but am a proud
owner of a 69/2.0 since 95. I don't expectto really make any money on it. I
get pure joy out of just improving it and driving it, and I got to admit its
the funnest car to drive. I've had Bluebird SSS, Sunny's &240Z's but when it
comes to the fun factor, this is it. A lady just the other day asked me how
old my car was and I responded by telling her it was 31 years old. She
responded with that look, you know many of you have probably seen it. Yeah
Roman, I agree w/you that was a PRICELESS moment.