$25K Roadsters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: $25K Roadsters
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:35:19 -0500
I understand and can agree with both sides of this discussion.  On one hand
I would love it if my car "appreciated" in value so that I could recoup the
$$$ that goes into it.  On the other hand, the only real appreciating that
has to happen is to drive it on a beautiful day.  Anyway, if these all were
worth $20k of more, we would have to insure them to this level.  Currently,
I don't know if this is possible from the usual retail outlets.  I have mine
insured to an agreed value of $7,000 (Haggerty's) due to the cost of
replacement parts, and that value raised some eyebrows.  Could I sell it
right now for that?  Probably not.  Just something else to ponder.

PS - thanks for all of the responsed on the alternator problem.

Chris Brucciani
SRL 3032
Marietta, GA