67 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 1600
From: TRRACE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 00:01:58 EDT
Hi All,

I am now in the market for a 67 1600.  I have a few things that I am looking
for.  I would like a daily driver that  is in good/excellent condition.  The
WEIRD part is that the color is important to me.
I have two RED roadsters and I am tired, of that color.  Yes, I could get a
paint job, but I want to see what is "out there."
My color preference is SILVER, and then I may entertain other colors,
possibly a nice blue.  Less interested in a white car, however if it were the
"right one," I may be interested.
Please let me know if anyone has any leads, particularly on a SILVER one.  I
can be reached at:
Thanx all!    :D
I don't know whatz wrong with me but... here I go again :D
Trrace@aol.com