Re: exhaust system

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: exhaust system
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 14:21:43 -0700
Mine has a tube header and 2" pipe all the way back (I had to modify the
X-member
in the frame for clearance). The only muffler is a Turbo muffler next to the gas
tank and an Ansa chrome tip which has a bit of a resonator incorporated into it
on the end. The sound is quite reasonable and doesn't attract an undue amount of
attention, but you still know when the engine is running. ;-)

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org