Texas Roadster

To: G-A-Russell@email.msn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Texas Roadster
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 00 11:07:04 CDT
Gary,

Welcome to the list!

You'll also find lots of Roadster Owners here in Texas. You
are in luck as there is a TDROC (Texas Datsun Roadster Owner
Club) meet in Fort Worth in two weeks.

Hopefully Mike Adams or Terry Cost can post the details on
the meet. I had a flier here someplace... but under piles of
work. ;-(

After 14 yeas of sitting... first thing I recommend is
installing NEW brakes (hydraulics will be shot). Maybe we
should do the next TECH WORKSHOP at your house. <grin>.

Cheers,

Tom Walter   '68 2000
AUstin, TX (really Round Rock, but few people have heard
            of it - unless they bought a Dell Computer! ;-)