ZCCD on-line?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ZCCD on-line?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 07:13:18 -0400
    It has been about a week since Marc Sayer let us know that the latest
issue of ZCCD was now available on-line,
<http://zcarmag.com/issue16/index1.html>.  Like Marc warned us, it will take
a while to load, especially on older machines like this slug I'm on at home.
But either I have been asleep for a week or else I have seen NO discussion
of the magazine on the list?
  I read another section last night after I wrote and asked about the
distributor cap for my 1600.  To my surprise, there was an article on
roadster ignitions 'Election Year Volt Getting; Or, keep your amps to
yourself Buddy!', written by our own Barrie Strachan.  Nice write up and it
included all the part numbers I need!
  Plus, as promised, the new format lends itself to more color photos!  Lots
of them.  So why haven't I read anything on the list?  Did I miss something
again?

Paul
OROC