SoCalROC Solvang Caravan- A week from tomorrow!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SoCalROC Solvang Caravan- A week from tomorrow!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:37:31 PDT
Hello List,

For those of us who live in the Southern Extreme of the Golden State, I am
planning a caravan from the area to Solvang. As I have not heard about a
preferred location for the meeting place, I am going to provide one for
those of us who would like to go up on Friday, April 28th.

I propose to meet in the parking lot of the COMPUSA store on Jefferson Blvd.
in Culver City. It's easy to find, just take the 405 to Jefferson Blvd. in
Culver City and head East. That's a right if you are coming from the South
and a left if you are coming from the North. The store is about a block East
of the 405 freeway. I propose to meet at 10:00 am.

>From there, we take the 405 North to the 10 West and then catch highway 1 up
through Malibu and on to Oxnard. We catch the 101 and head North to Santa
Barbara. Some people have expressed an interest to take the road out of
Santa Barbara and take the pass into the Santa Inez valley passing by Lake
Cachuma and then on to Solvang. Or we could stick to the coast and head up
to Buelton. Either way is good for me.

So let me know if this works for everyone and I look forward to seeing
plenty of rockers at the event!

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
SoCalROC