Re: Jack Question

To: Robert Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Jack Question
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:33:53 -0700
Robert-

No, that's not the same jack that came with the Roadsters, but you are right in
saying
that it's better. Before my dearly departed '70 Datsun truck went to the
crusher after
being totaled in an accident, the bottle jack was one of the things I took out.
It is a
very sturdy little jack and comes in very handy.

Gary McCormick
San José, CA