Re: OT- Are roadsters risky?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT- Are roadsters risky?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:20:40 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/00 9:18:56 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
solex67@hotmail.com writes:

> I discovered Datsun Roadsters about two years ago on a blind date of all
>  things. Turns out she had a 67.5 1600. I was absolutely thrilled with the
>  car. I totally blew it on the date because all I wanted to talk about was
>  the car.

Then she just wasn't worth it then eh? Personnally, I would have been
flattered - 'cause I love my Roadster !!! Better then gabbing on about an
ex-wife, golf game, beer buddies, or a myriad of TRULY ar-ful subjects !!!
Besides - you did get something out of it - you've become "Afflicted with
Roadster Disease". Don't worry, though, you learn to live with it <G>

PS: don't bother  - taken by guy who owns Ford Cortinas <G>
PSS: no flames about the golf game remark.

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ
(where it's perfect Roadster weather right now- and me waiting on brake hoses)