Roadster Parking Sign Info

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Parking Sign Info
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:17:17 EST
Hullo List Type Folks,

  This isn't Laurie typing, but as I seem to be the guy dragooned into the
actual manufacture of the signs, it seemed only fitting that I be the one to
put forth the information.

  The signs will be real regulation type parking signs. 12 X 18 on .120
aluminium covered with engineer grade Scotchlite reflective material. Copy
will be silk-screened on in red enamel.  In other words they will be the real
McCoy rather than the sort of tacky crap one finds at a flea market.
  The blanks come with 2 prepunched holes at top and bottom. These are
covered over with the reflective material and need not show if you decide to
use some other means to mount them.
  Price should be $25 each including shipping.

 Copy will read:

  Datsun Roadster
    Parking Only

    <----------->

 All Others Will
    Be Towed

 With of course the requisite borders and such (I do this sort of thing for a
living y'know)

Please direct any queries and or orders to  oddorphancars@aol.com - Be sure
to include name address and the like please

Mark
68 Cortina GT (BA96HK64949)
69 Cortina Estate (BA94JT53693)
70 Cortina Deluxe Rally Project
59 Anglia  - 2001 Carerra Panamericana entry

PS It was my car that we were waiting for the PETROL bowser for, so nerr!