Fusebox Decal

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fusebox Decal
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:26:42 -0600
Hey All-

I cleaned up the fuse-box for my 67 2000 yesterday.  After all my efforts, I
couldn't get over how tacky the original fuse diagram decal looked.  Being
somewhat under the weather I had plenty of time to produce another similar
diagram.  It looks similar in all aspects except that I don't have a
Japanese symbol font and was unable to reproduce the Japanese insignias.  I
printed the decal on ivory 24lb cotton paper and applied several coates of
spray clear coat to protect it from mildew and moisture (the apparent
culprit of my original).

If anyone else needs one, I will be happy to send a one to you.  I think
this should be useful for any 65-67 1/2 roadster, but not sure.  Send me a
self addressed, stamped envelope and I'll throw one in the mail.  Drop me a
line for my address if interested.
Enjoy
Nathan

BTW- Forecast for tonight in the mid-west is freezing rain/Ice-storm.  I
have yet to find factory original equipment tire chains for my
roadster-anyone?  ;-)