Wiring Harness Rebuild - 69 SRL 05500

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Harness Rebuild - 69 SRL 05500
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:25:45 -0700
Hi Guys & Gals,  I'm new to the roadster world and have dived in to the
work.  My car has been sitting for nearly 10 years and will be a challenge.
The wiring harness has deteriorated enough that I will consider rebuilding
it.  Done this before in another vehicle.  I have located a decent wiring
diagram but it makes no reference to the wire guage.  I do have wire
stripping plyers but I'm not sure how much of the harness is original .  Are
the bulk of wires one common guage?  Will consider saving any good color
coded pieces for harness end sockets.  Thanks for any help.  Larry in
Calgary, Aberta, Canada.