Parts for sale (more like I'll just give them away... :)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for sale (more like I'll just give them away... :)
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:52:10 EST
I've got the following stuff I'd like to clear out in order to make room for
other goodies. I really don't think they're worth shipping to someone who
isn't local because the cost of doing so is just too much in most cases...

- pair of later-model high-back seats, with headrests. Seat vinyl is
torn...backs and headrests are ok as far as I remember. Rails are straight,
but pretty nasty looking. Not sure how one would go about "rebuilding" these
things, but they work just fine as is... just throw some 10 dollar seat
covers on and you're good to go (that's what I did with them). Price: 20
bucks for the pair...or a big mac meal, super-sized and an apple pie and box
of chocolate chip cookies
- '66/67 hood in black with front damage. Rest of hood is great, but the
front was previously repaired with a nice thick layer of bondo. Some body
guys have said it's still repairable...I believe them, but not sure if I'd go
for it personally. So what use is it? No idea.... Price: 10 bucks... or a
double cheeseburger meal, super-sized
- pair of low-windshield lower door corrugated metal trim things (might fit
later cars too). In pretty good condition last I remember, with slight black
overspray. I assume that these can be made "like new" when you have them
chromed plated...but do people even plate these things?? Price: 5 bucks...or
two italian chick n'crisp sandwiches

Those are the only large things I can think of at the moment...I've got some
other goodies that I do plan on selling soon...such as a complete rear susp
setup cleaned and painted, complete rear end hub-to-hub...and some other
stuff. But I have to wait before selling those. Thanks everyone...
Oh yeah, BTW, everything is in san jose, CA.

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC