RE: cooking show

To: "'Hall, Phillip'" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: RE: cooking show
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:16:30 -0500
Yes, the Roadsters really do cook - especially the driver on 100* days.

Normal cooking times range from 2 hours for a 140lb driver to 6 hours
for a 280lb driver. To speed cooking times get stuck in heavy traffic
and marinate with fume de diesel and a dash of sunscreen and turn on
heater to make sure those thighs get really crisp. If you prefer crispy
wings turn heater to defrost. Remember not to cover the head.

Cook stuffing on engine not driver to avoid contamination!

Bon appetite,
Michel Da Tsun

To make your dining more pleasurable it is recommended you have a bottle
of red wine with your stuffed driver.