Roadster for Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster for Sale
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:51:49 -0600
Yesterday a note was placed on the list about a 69 1600 for sale in
Chicago.  I know the car and owner and have a picture scanned that I can
send to anyone interested.  The car has been driven very little since a
complete restoration which included new, honest to gosh, body panels. where
needed, and new interior along with normal resto running gear overhaul.  He
also undercoated all body panels prior to refitting them to the car.  I
have seen the car and it is in excellent shape.  The owner wants $4500
which includes the $1500 fuse block.  He is one of those Lotus guys and
needs room for a Lotus to race along with his autocross 7.  He may also be
willing to part with the owners manual which was signed by Mr K.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter Office # - 847-458-7829
   Internal phonemail only  -  847-240-4725      pager pin#  800-759-8888
pin 8710561