Re: Prices for parts

To: Mlandskroner@mlg.com, vlaury@earthlink.net, dc311@mail.com,
Subject: Re: Prices for parts
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:21:29 EST
In a message dated 2/14/00 11:10:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Mlandskroner@mlg.com writes:

<<
 It's funny, on Friday I got together with the MGB club I belong to and
 it was mentioned that the way to become rich is to sell car parts on
 EBay as most of the bidders are clueless as to how much money things are
 really worth. I can't wait to put some items on Ebay to sell and maybe I
 can retire!!!!!!!!

 Mike >>

Hi Mike and List,
Thats a pretty general and not accurate statement. I am a pretty astute buyer
and seller. I have sold roadster parts on ebay and gotton what I thought was
a fair price. I have also sold on the list and do believe that in all cases
everyone has been happy. I have also bought roadster parts on ebay ushually
New old stock stuff,you need to know when to quit.Perfect example I was
bidding on some Hella H4 headlights,stopped when the price went over what you
can buy them new at the store. But on the same note I have gotton some
incredible bargains like a new 2000 grill emblem for $20.
   Well got to go and list my 69-70 fuse box on Ebay ha ha. That was pretty
outrageous the guy got more used than they sell for new.

DAVE