Re: Who is Stickerman?

To: "Mark Dent" <stickerman@home.com>
Subject: Re: Who is Stickerman?
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:26:19 -0800
I've always wonder WHY Mark is "Stickerman".
Does he collect stickers?
is he sticky?
Or does he print stickers?
If so, how come he isn't making restoration stickers for our cars?

Let's see..

there's the paint code sticker (I need this one)
the smog sticker (who cares) (I need this one)
the radiator "OK" sticker (I need this one)
the air cleaner sticker (I need this one)
The "Warning Fan" sticker on the shroud (I need this one)
the "use only Nissan fluid" sticker on the wash bottle
The ID plate (I need this one)
The manufacture plate (door frame)

I got creative with a sharpie (permanent marker) one day and "refreshed" my
stickers with "OK??" results. but it didn't last. I painted over my radiator
sticker and have been carefully trying to remove the paint and leave the
printing.

What do you mean "I'm a FREAK"?

Did I leave any out?  Hey list, where are the stickers and how do the change
by model year?

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles