Re: WyCROC's first Y2K gathering!

To: EFrisbee@incc.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Addhulse@aol.com,
Subject: Re: WyCROC's first Y2K gathering!
From: Arktrol@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:41:29 EST
WyCROC'ers,
Sounds like it was fun if not chilly yesterday. I'm picking up that 63 1500
tomorrow. It's in pieces but I couldn't refuse the price. Gary, I'll look for
the carb insulator, I know that someone got the single carb off of it.
The lady that owns the 69 2000 lives over in the Denver area. She has the car
at a repair shop, going to try to get it running. I'm just hoping that he
doesn't butcher it. I left a message with her sister here, that she might
talk to some fellow owners over there. I'm planning on some mountain drives
this fall if all goes well with my tire up restore. Independence Pass is
outstanding that time of year. It's south out of Aspen to halfway between
Leadville and Buena Vista (and paved).
Until then,
Steve Swart
Grand Junction