Re: '99 Shasta Video

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '99 Shasta Video
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:28:02 -0600
>Is anyone aware of the video being ready yet.

Still working on it. This weekend is the first time in a couple of months
I've been able to work on it. Hopefully next weekend (three day weekend)
will be even better. The job and commute don't leave me any time at night
during the week, weekends have been tied up til now.

Working on the '73 510 mid day (when it's warm enough), editing in the
morning and evening. I'll report on progress after next weekend.

Ron

Ronnie Day
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)