Re: panasports

To: Bshinton@aol.com
Subject: Re: panasports
From: Paul Amato <pamato@us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:06:38 -0600
--------------177F0DBB480EE5141F898C0C

Here's a note from 1994:

> ->
> -> > > I just bought a set of 1987 Starion 14" wheels. I saw someone using
these
> -> > > on they're 2000 at an autocross.  What's the perfect tire size for
> -> > > a 1970 stock 1600 without making any mods?
> ->
> -> Do these wheels fit right on?
> Yes, they fit.  I saw some on Datsun Roadsters, 510s, and old Celicas.
> I just don't know what tire size they'll fit with.
>
> -> Cars I'm aware of with the same pattern, 4 bolt, 14" wheels (various
widths)
> -> Datsun Roadster
> -> Datsun Z-cars
> -> MGB
> Datsun 510's
> Toyota Celica's
>
> Are there anymore?
>
> don@vestek.com

I used a set of 16 spoke mags from a Datsun 200SX on mt '67.5, 1600.  I
believe that were off an '82.  The only thing that I needed to do was
knock the edge if the center hole off a few thousandths of an inch.
That was only to clear the front hubs, the rears went right on without
any changes.

Bshinton@aol.com wrote:

> This makes me curious, what cars came with alloy wheels that will fit Datsun
> Roadsters?

--------------177F0DBB480EE5141F898C0C
 name="pamato.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Amato;Paul
tel;cell:713-628-6809
tel;fax:713-654-7734
tel;home:281-480-7828
tel;work:713-750-4090
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.oracle.com
org:Oracle Corporation;General Business
version:2.1
email;internet:pamato@us.oracle.com
title:eBusiness Consultant
adr;quoted-printable:;;1200 Smith Street=0D=0ASuite 2700;Houston;Texas;77002;USA
fn:Paul Amato
end:vcard

--------------177F0DBB480EE5141F898C0C--