So Cal folks.... wanna check out a cool roadster? :)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: So Cal folks.... wanna check out a cool roadster? :)
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:32:26 EST
As if getting the chance to hang out with other car enthusiasts wasn't enough
reason to check out this BBQ on the 19th, let me throw one more at you: I
have just pretty much confirmed that Tak Kobayashi is going to be bringing
his silver '66. Just some FYI, it's got an FJ20DET with custom manifold home
to a polished BIG T3/T04E with a BIG front mount intercooler and a lot of
other goodies including some 16" Racing Hart Type C wheels. The car has put
out somewhere in the vicinity of 300+hp to the wheels with his old setup I
believe. You can tell that I'm really hyped to check out this car... and I'm
going to be putting some new pics of it up on the BADROC site as soon as life
slows down a bit over here.

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC