Headlights

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlights
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:43:54 EST
All,

A while back there was considerable discussion around wiring high power
headlights and the like in a roadster.  Well, in the latest issue of Kit Car
magazine, there is a blurb about just such a wiring setup from Jacobs
Electronics.  The power from the switch activates a relay which draws the
light power from the alternator.  Worth a look for those that are putting
space shuttle landing lights on their cars.  I checked their website, but I
don't see it listed yet.  It was reported to be a new offering.

Sid