RE: 60s vs 90s

To: "'Pam & Paul Bauman'" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: 60s vs 90s
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:15:09 -0500
Unfortunately I am. I am old enough to drive these cars when they were
new and did.

While it would be nice to be younger, I did enjoy the times back then. I
got to see Hendrix, Joplin, the Doors, the Who when they were an opening
act and all other great bands at the Fillmore East and I wouldn't trade
that away for nothin'.  But my body might say otherwise!!!

Mike
1952 Model