Re: Hard Tops Fit in Trunk?

To: <BERKEN@aol.com>, <datsun_fairlady@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Hard Tops Fit in Trunk?
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:13:22 -0800
There's a gal who cut her hardtop and made T-tops out of it. I saw her
roadster at Shasta, and misplaced her name. (Phyllis, I think you know who
she is.) Dynamite looking car. See

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/images\s98ttop.jpg

Just pop the t-tops off, stick them in the trunk and catch some sun-rays.

Fred
BADROC