Re: Great collector car editorial in Newsweek

To: Magic1910@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great collector car editorial in Newsweek
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:30:11 EST
In a message dated 2/11/00 1:53:14 AM !!!First Boot!!!, Magic1910@aol.com
writes:

<< I highly recommend browsing a copy of the February 14th Newsweek at the
 news stand.  The editorial is on page 10 and is titled:  A Sign of Civility
 in an Uncivilized World.  It's a great perspective on the joys of touring
the
 country in an old roadster >>

There is nothing like a long, long drive in your Roadster.  I would guess
that it would have to be three days minimum.  It actually cleansed my soul.
Hey Tom "Road Warrior" Phelan...!  You out there on the road somewhere again?

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex