Yeah, door cracks fixed!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Yeah, door cracks fixed!
From: HIGHKIX4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:58:13 EST
Hi All,
Crappy weather is over (for now)
took my doors down the road to
a local welding shop.  You may remember
me complaining about the stress cracks in
the door skin around the vent wing area.
Local guy, drinking a bud, (usually a good sign of
an honest shop if near the end of the day)
takes a look in my truck bed, says "yup, I can do that"
grabs the doors and takes em inside.  No mention of
money.  30 minutes later, they're both done, Tig welded,
ground down, perfect, 25 dollars for both.  He also touched
up a few other cracks I didnt even see.   So, thats about
the last bit of the body work.  One more prime and
wet sand episode (yea, Ive said that before), and
its ready for color coat.
Jim
Pushrod 2L/5spd
Chesapeake Va