movie page / Superheros

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: movie page / Superheros
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:01:38 -0600

 Great pictures Jim!!  The movies almost make me feel like I was there.
Great
 to put faces with names.  BTW...... I didn't know SOCALROC had it's own
 invisible man.  In the QTVR movie,  two men (one nearly transparent) are
 standing between Jim Bunte's car (white) and Tom Myer's car (blue)??
Before
 long, the roadsters are going to have their own "Fantastic Four" defending
 against unspeakable PO sins!  So far only "Stickman" and the "Invisible
Man"
 have emerged!  Tuunne in next week at the saamme roadster time, saamme
 roadster channel..............

 Sorry for the wasted bandwidth...couldn't resist.....  ;-)

> > just a quick note to let everyone know that the VERY preliminary
SOCALROC