WEBRING - i'ts a GO/need logo

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: WEBRING - i'ts a GO/need logo
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:49:59 EST
Ok, I got lots of personal responses, and I'm working on setting up the
Datsun Roadsters Webring as we speak.

I'll post URL, and joining details as soon as everything is ready.

Adding a custom logo would be a nice touch, does anyone out there have any
small generic Roadster logos that they might wanna donate ? (so i dont' hafta
steal that spiffy spinning D thing <G>) . I have a nice little program
that'll do ani gifs - we could meld something together ???

Anyhoo.... Ideas needed ASAP ! Please fell free to fill up my mailbox w/any
art suggestions.

Thanks,
Laurie :-)