RE: Datsun Roadster WEBRING?

To: list roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Datsun Roadster WEBRING?
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:12:50 -0800 (PST)
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 Laurie (SPL311RDST@aol.com) wrote:
>Hey everyone, why hasn't anybody done this yet? The
>Zcar guys have their own webring. ... wonderful idea
>for one of us to take the leap and set up one for
>Datsun Roadsters.
>
>Well, any takers ???? Or you want I should persue
>it???

Looks like a great idea to me!
I haven't read up on it enough to see how much work
is involved to be a ringmaster. I'm not too quick on
these things.. If want to set it up, that'd be great,
I'll plug WyCROC in as soon as possible!

Enjoyed the photo's of the inaugural SoCalRoc meet.
Congrats guys and gals! I want that yella one..

Ok, i confess. This shadetree mechanic is DYING to
know what the #%!! a jackshaft is!?!

Ahhh... a balmy 52 today. If i wasn't so lazy, i'd
have taken the top down with such a heat wave goin'
on!

dan.