RE: Yahoo auction of roadster?

To: "'russell southwell'" <rulee@cityscape.net>,
Subject: RE: Yahoo auction of roadster?
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:39:49 -0500
I used to work in a photolab doing special effects for many clients of
which Jaguar and Porsche were clients. We took out the shut lines as
photographed and redid them with lines we drew in to give a better,
tighter shut lines. The same holds true for the hood, trunk etc. We also
changed the colors of the cars and often converted them from European
spec to American spec, and sometimes from right drive to left drive.

We also changed the outcome of several races for Porsche in which they
won and took out competitors cars and put in more Porsches to replace
the cars we took out.

But hey, I also reconstructed the Wailing Wall in Israel and put the sun
in on cloudy days. Sometimes I felt like . . .