RE: Austin-Healey OFF the Horizon

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Austin-Healey OFF the Horizon
From: Howard Fletcher <hgf@netro.com.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:50:33 +1100
Gordon, & All

Did I send you a favourite racing photo of the one of the 3 fastest big
Healeys in Australia behind me at Amaroo Park (NSW,Australia) in 97-8?
(Actually, he was 2/10ths of a second faster in that practice session, on
60 sec laps)

Anyway, that is where Healeys should be - behind a Datsun 2000.

Regards,

Howard