RE: 64 1500 3 seater for sale

To: "'Tom Meyer'" <datsun2@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: 64 1500 3 seater for sale
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:59:00 -0800
List,

I know this car. It has been listed on Mike Kerr's website FOREVER. I have
seen pictures of this car and it is very nice. The guy wants to sell it to
get money to restore a ferrari. It is very clean, white with black interior,
roll bar. I have talked to the guy on the phone about it. Been for sale over
a year. He's talking about souping it up to appeal to younger kids. He
started at 6,000.00 but has come down to 4900.00 OBO. I bet if you offered
4500.00 cash you could get it. The car is very nice.

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
SoCalROC http://www.netcom.com/~andr/socalroc.htm