It got painted!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: It got painted!!!!
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:12:17 -0800 (PST)
Yes, I am totally jacked! I got to use a friend of
mines paint booth to paint my race car this weekend. I
took it down there at noon on Friday and he walked
around it and pointed out the spots to fix. I worked
on it awhile went and picked up the kids, waited until
the wife got home and went back at 6 pm. Worked until
10:30 when we shot the final primer coat.

Went back the next morning and wet sanded as much as
we could. My brother-in-law (works at a automotive
paint store total cost of all painting items - $120)
shot on the sealer and then did 3 coats of acrylic
enamel in Deep Red. All I can say is wow! It looks
good for a race car but it will never be show car due
to the great bodyman (me). But it is one color. Pics
will be up on Wednesday night. Will show the new
flares, roll bar and racing seat. Sorry for rambling
but I can see a pinhole of light at the end of the
tunnel!

Don Miller
68 turbo V-6 (RED!!!!)
70 2000 waiting