Re: 1600 vs 2000 body parts

To: Jon_Wissler@pngc.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1600 vs 2000 body parts
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 21:33:34 EST
In a message dated 02/04/2000 1:41:01 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Jon_Wissler@pngc.com writes:

<< I have searching for a replacement drivers side door shell for my 69 2000.
 I have either seen on the list, or been sent directly, offers of 1600 doors
 and/or body parts.  What's the rule of thumb regarding interchangability of
 body parts between the 1600 and 2000 over the years of production?  Does
 anyone now of anybody making door skins?

All body parts of 1600 and 2000 will interchange, other than the grille, as
long as they are of the same year "family". I believe the doors from any
68-70 are the same.  As far as I know there aren't any new door skins being
made.

Joseph
70 1600
Warren, Me