RE: age

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: age
From: Greg_Behrens@radian.com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:42:13 -0600
Having bought the roadster for my 16 yr old son to have something to work on
(I pay, he watches sometimes while I work), and being 6'3", I feel about 12
when driving my little red go-cart around town.  When I was 12, an older
neighbor built a cart that wouldn't pull him so I was the driver.  Not
knowing what "lean into the turn" really meant, he had the good sense to
kill the motor when the thing rolled over on me and the spark plug was in
the middle of my back.  That was the end of Richard Petty for me.  Until
now.