RE: Miata vs. Datsun Roadster Vs. MGB et al (was Miata)

To: "Don Miller" <turbospl311@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miata vs. Datsun Roadster Vs. MGB et al (was Miata)
From: "Edgarhouse" <rvedgar@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:13:54 -0800
Its interesting we seem to need a almost over 50 Roadster Club :-)

Ron Edgar
I will be 50 in September
Short Hair (shoulder length in the 60s)
5 children, (2 by first marriage 3 by present)
My wife likes the Roadster but has only driven in once.
Sports cars I have owned.

Fiat Spyder
Fiat X-19 (junk)
Triumph Spitfire