Come one, come all, it's Showtime!

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Come one, come all, it's Showtime!
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 07:39:24 -0800
Hey all,

After almost two months of planning, the inaugural meeting of the Southern
California Roadsters Owners Club is set to happen this Sunday at El Dorado
Regional Park in Long Beach, California at 10:00 am and lasting until every
question is asked, every modification is discussed, and we have all had our
fill of the cars (at least for that day). The people in SoCalROC have been
very enthusiastic about the meet and I am expecting a good turnout.

I have checked the weather forecasts, and it calls for partly cloudy skies
with a  VERY slight chance of "some showers". I don't think we need to
worry. The temps are expected to be around 70 degrees (apologies to Mark
Dent) and I think the sun will be out and we shall all have a great time. My
digital camera will be working overtime and for those of you who can't make
it to the meet, I promise many pictures on the web site and every person
that comes to the meet will get a shot of their car emailed to them for
posting to your friends.

Again, if you need directions, there is a map to the park on the SoCalROC
site at http://www.netcom.com/~andr/socalroc.htm I also invite anyone to
email me if you need more explicit directions. As I stated earlier, I will
be bringing sandwiches and picnic items for about 20 people. We will be in a
park around noon and I would encourage everyone to bring friends, family,
and picnic food and a Frisbee or two couldn't hurt.

I just wanted to say that the opportunity to meet and know the roadster
people on this list and in the SoCalROC club has been a great experience for
me. I look forward to seeing you at the meet and at many meets in the
future.

See you Sunday!

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000