Re: "POTATO" usage

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "POTATO" usage
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 06:27:03 -0800 (PST)
Up north there I can understand why you don't see spud
fields. Down here in south ID, they are all over. When
I moved back to CA in 83 for a year, I was always
called spud because of the "Famous Potatos" on the
license plate. Came back to ID and that name went
away.
Come on down to an autocross and I'll show you a Spud
field.

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6 (with new flares and getting painted this
weekend, probably should fix that oil leak now)
70 2000 waiting
Meridian, ID

--- Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com> wrote:
> I can't believe your reply comes from the same
> person that called people
> that live in Idaho spuds. I have lived here for a
> major part of my life and
> have never seen a Potato other then at the store and
> they are grown in
> Oregon.
>
> Mike
> Hayden Lake, Idaho