Thomas Crown Affair (no Datsun content)

To: plhbauman@earthlink.net, owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Thomas Crown Affair (no Datsun content)
From: Magic1910@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:35:31 EST
Paul,
    Funny you should mention the Thomas Crown Affair.  I just watched the
Steve McQueen version followed by the Pierce Brosnan reissue.  And I really
did like Rene Russo's evening "dress" too.  However, IMHO, the new one lacked
in three areas:  No Faye Dunaway sitting on the back of a red Ferrari 275
GTS.  (How could a guy say no to that?!)  No Steve McQueen tearin' up the
dunes. (Brosnan gave that scene a nod by driving a Shelby Mustang down a dirt
road at 10mph to his beach house that he didn't build himself as McQueen's
character did.)  And no chess match.  (I never realized chess could be so
sexy.)
    Check it out.
Greg
67.5 2000 Solex