rubbed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: rubbed
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:44:52 -0600
Hey Steve you sound like my brother Steve in Atlanta.  He dreams about rear
fender flares on his Roadster.  MY '66's rear springs have sagged over the
years, so I put one inch blocks between the rear mounts and frame.  To get a
more "down hill" look I'm going to install comp front springs.  TO me the
lower the better - lower roll center=higher corning speeds ( the rear blocks
may go after the comp fronts are installed).  Anyway, I like the cut down
rear fenders.  It is one of those things that separates the Roadster from
miatas.

Phil
'66 1600