Roadsters at the Chandler Airport?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadsters at the Chandler Airport?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:02:35 EST
Out chasing down the petrol truck at the Chandler Aiport this weekend, I
finally got bold enough to peek under the cover of something that's caught my
eye several times out there. Under wraps, next to a whole fleet of 2-place
Pitts Specials (gotta love 'em!) is a nicely done cherry red 70 2000. Out
side the hangar is a 68 2000 parts car that looks like someone was trying to
fix fenders on. The 70 had 1995 license tags on it, and I didn't venture to
peek further than lifting the back corner of the cover.

Just curious if these belong to anyone on the list, or if any of you AZ
Roadster guys happen to know anything about the owner/cars ? ? ?

TIA,
Laurie  :-)
70 SPL311
Chandler, AZ