Progress Report

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Progress Report
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:34:11 -0500
Don't know where to begin but here goes.

The holiday season was a busy one. The frame was sandblasted all over
and when complete you would swear it was made yesterday. No pitting
from rust anywhere, just smooth. Wth a fresh coat of black paint it
just shines.

The body of course is a different story. It continued to come apart.
Into thousands of pieces. I thought it was pretty well stripped already
but it sure is amazing how far apart it will get. The front fenders are
straight and primed as well as the hood, doors and trunk lid. The rest
of the shell is gradually being worked on but it won't be too long before
it all comes together.

Speaking of being apart. The motor is 50Km away and it too is all in
pieces. Ready to go back together soon.

Does it ever end? Will I ever see a complete car? I am getting tired of
'Yes that's my car, and so is that, and that's part of it too.' 'Yes,
there is a motor. It's just not here right now.'

Next available opportunity I will get some pictures.

--
Frank Roggeband | 67.5-1600, 69-1600, 69-510, 71-510, 75-710, 93-KingCab
Grimsby Ontario | Home Page-->http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html