Thanks to all

To: 510 List <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>
Subject: Thanks to all
From: "Les/Dennis @CDM" <lescan@nctimes.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:08:59 -0800
Thanks to all of you who decided to make the trip down for Old Timer
Magazines writer to get his story and photos. We had people come from
500 miles away and I think the writer left somewhat overwhelmed by the
nice cars and the great people. He was focusing on the modified cars
quite a bit and all the trick stuff that people had done to their 510s
and roadsters. Special thanks to John Morton who flew down to be with us
and even though he was waiting by the phone to see if he would be
driving in the Daytona 24Hrs race he was happy to be here. He shed some
new light on the 510SSS Factory works Rallye car I have and told us that
he actually helped build it for the race. We had from what I could tell
between 25-35 cars show up and in all different conditions. It was good
to put a face with some of the people only heard from on E-mail. Kenn
the writer got to talk to almost everyone from what I could see and
people enjoyed themselves at least I hope so. Thanks again for stopping
by on such short notice.
LES
--
Les Cannaday