Wiring Diagram info from the source

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Diagram info from the source
From: Taylor Hutt <t.hutt@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 08:51:49 -0800
Ok, this is getting silly.  I emailed the person who originally asked
the question directly since it didn't seem to be worthwhile to take up
bandwidth on something so simple (simple being relative to one's
experience and profession).

I used Paintshop Pro (which is much much better than MS Paint; it's
shareware and pretty easy to find) to create the diagram by cleaning up
the original diagram which I got from the Datsun Sports (?) Canadian
site.

Paintshop Pro will handle printing the diagram on a single US office
sheet if you reduce the margins to as close to zero as your printer will
allow.  It was a long time ago that I did the diagram cleanup and I
don't remember exactly what I had to adjust, but I do recall that
Paintshop does have a 'preview' mode so you can see if it will print
correctly.  It prints correctly on my NEC Laserwriter.

The reason it won't print from your browser is because the broswer
people are lazy programmers and did as little as possible in they area
of print convenience - but that's another topic and I don't really want
to get started because I'll begin to froth at the mouth.

I believe I have a jpg version of the diagram and if anyone wants it,
just ask and I'll dig it up.
Remember, it's a 69 2000 wiring diagram.

Taylor Hutt
\