Re: Ratfink look

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ratfink look
From: thorn <thorn@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 17:08:58 -0800
Yeah, I'm interested in a couple T-shirts. Would like to see the choices...

Also found early Stanley Mouse work that looks suspiciously like the
Original seed drawings for Ratfink. Slavering monster driving musclecar
that's eating a smaller chevy in it's mouth/grill.

Real funny stuff.
Stanley Mouse Ratfink precursor:
http://www.mousestudios.com/gallery/vintagehotrod.html

Dan and Louise Yeates sent me the link to
Big Daddy Roth's real Ratfink guys:
Try here http://www.eskimo.com/~bpentium/ratfink.html

I wanna see a custom Roadster driving Ratfink! <g>
thorn.