Re: crazy winsheild-less driving

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: crazy winsheild-less driving
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:46:14 EST
Ohyeah !!!
But it's better if you do this around midnight, absolutely no lights on the
car, in the thick fog in a soggy/foggy/cold WA state winter, on the unlit
back-roads with only a (uneffective) tiny flashlight to see where you're
going, and empty Henry's Dark bottles (huh.. how'd they get THAT way?)
rolling around the back of your near-stripped out car shell!!! <G>.
And FYI, NO, I never do intend to grow up!!!

Laurie :-)

In a message dated 01/27/2000 21:45:06 GMT, Magic1910@aol.com writes:

>  Driving a '66 Roadster to the paint shop, sans windshield and frame, I
wore
>  my motorcycle goggles and a stocking hat - it was very cold at the time -
>  which drew some interesting looks from fellow commuters.