Re: exhaust

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: Re: exhaust
From: jhatfield@cavemen.net (William Hatfield)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:48:44 -0700
My experience with Havoline has been a lot defferent than what Mr. Hall's has
been.  I have been a mechanic for many years and worked at times as an auto
mechanic.  I've rebuilt more than a few engines over the years.  I could allways
tell an engine had been run on Havoline as soon as I removed the first valve
cover, in my experience it is the worst for leaving crud and deposits inside an
engine.  At least this is what I've seen.   Just my $.02 worth.
                                       Bill      66&67 spls in N.M.