old and getting better (cars, that is)

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: old and getting better (cars, that is)
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 21:11:46 -0800
Laurie said, somewhat snipped:
<<<
On another note: went to the Barrett-Jackson Auction this past weekend
!!!!
WOWEEIE !!!! That was the coolest thing in the world. The exchange of $$

going on in matters of minutes is phenomenal!!!!!!! I'ts a must-do for
the
"automotively afflicted."

Laurie :-)

I've always wanted to go to one of those.  Almost as much fun was my
company Christmas party this year.  We rented the Behring Auto Museum in
Blackhawk, CA and had dinner catered in.  Salmon next to a Talbot-Lago
is that much tastier.  If you've never been to the museum it is a
treat.  They light the cars as the beautiful pieces of sculpture that
they are.

Obligatory Roadster content for those who get upset with idle chatter:
my Fairlady looks very much at home in their parking lot.

Mark Miller
Alameda, CA
69 RHD 2000 fairlady