A question from Down Under

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A question from Down Under
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:50:43 -0800
Hey List,

I have heard from our Australian member and he sent me more pics of his car.
He tells me it is a 1963 RHD fairlady. It really is a nice looking car.
However, a question has been raised that I would like to pose to the list
about it.

I have always thought that the 63 model was unique because it has only one
carburetor. My Australian friend tells me his has two. Was there a different
engine in this model (RHD) or is he possibly mistaken and it's a 64? I can't
tell any external difference between the two.

Okay old timers, what do you think?

Andre Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex