RE: Theft Deterrent

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Theft Deterrent
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:34:24 -0800
A big amen to what Gordon Glasgow posted! Punks took my roadster out for a
spin back in '77. I was handed a bill from the local police for a tow and
storage bill when they found it, then from the Datsun dealer to replace the
battery, starter and ignition switch! It was only after reminding my
insurance company what the term 'comprehensive' means in my policy that they
finally relented and fixed the beast. I agree...if they can't even crank it,
it will probably be where you left it in the morning.

Paul
67 1600